Medical Marijuana Certification Process
** Don't have Medical Records? Elements Cannabis Center is now offering Pre-Evaluation Appointments with our Doctor to help you obtain a medical marijuana card. We charge a $60.00 fee to see the doctor. **
In order to be considered for qualification, you must have one of the following qualifying conditions that may benefit from the use of medical marijuana: Cancer, Glaucoma, HIV/ AIDS, Hepatitis C, Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, Crohn's disease, Agitation of Alzheimer's disease, cachexia or wasting syndrome, severe and chronic pain, severe nausea, seizures, muscle spasms and many more so gives us a call.
Step One: Prequalification & Medical Records Review
- You do not need a referral to see a physician
- Complete the online prequalification form.
Step Two: Make Your Evaluation Appointment
- Once this has been submitted, Sue our office manager will contact you to confirm your appointment and answer any initial questions you may have before seeing the doctor.
You must bring the following with you to the appointment:
- Completed and signed Patient Information Packet Forms
- Nevada driver's license or state issued photo ID to establish proof of residency
- Medical records (if not previously mailed/faxed)
Step 3: Apply For Medical Marijuana Identification Card
Instructions available at the Nevada Department of Health Services website: http://health.nv.gov/medicalmarijuana.htm